At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage plant facility maintenance with TPM methodology. Implement the MOS activities as part of daily work.
- Implement continuous improvement (CI) and drive automation to support production efficiency.
- Utilize maintenance cost to keep plant facility in good condition.
- Set up and lead an effective maintenance team to drive plant facilities management strategy success.
- Balance daily work and CI by the maintenance cost utilization.
- Plan the annual budget, headcount planning and the cost control of the maintenance team.
- Organize, coach and motive employee to drive the TPM methodology implementation, ensure the maintenance strategy deployed as plan.
- Plan and execute the employee annual training program and performance evaluation. Empower and engage the subordinates with passion.
- Support the internal/external audit and ensure the maintenance activities should follow the requirement of related systems (ISO 9001, GMP, OHSA, ISO50001, ISO27000…) that were certified by the authorities.
- Energy management (consumption, resource, cost, saving, process…)
- Fulfill the other tasks that assigned by superior.