United States, Richmond, MO, Adhesive Technologies
Extruder Operator - 2nd Shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
What we offer - Day One Medical Eligibility, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Paid Vacations and much more!
- Operate an extruder to safely and reliability produce parts.
- Your primary focus is to maintain a safe and reliable work area while working with your assigned team to meet the Extrusion department daily plan as directed by the shift supervisor.
- Your secondary effort will be to learn and become qualified on all Extrusion department operations.
- Complete the Extruder Operator on-the-job training in conjunction with demonstrating proficiency in the changeover, setup and manufacture of parts for processes including a passing grade on the extruder operator written exam.
- Execute the daily extrusion operating plan in coordination with your team in the operation of equipment and processes (i.e. extruders, scales, material handling equipment, etc...) adhering to documented procedures.
- Communicates effectively with applicable departments and the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals and must have good oral and written communication skills, must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
The salary for this role is $23.34 - $25.62/hour. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular