At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- PLM taking care of product line Surface treatment, Cleaner & Lubricants for Metals
- Regional role for APAC, covering China, JP, KR and SEA.
- Manage product portfolio according to portfolio segmentation principles, including sustainability aspects, in alignment with AA SBUs and other divisions if applicable.
- Coordinate lifecycle management: drive new product introduction, product phase out, MOC (management of change) initiation, support ongoing Manufacturing Footprint Optimization (MFO) projects and drive customer communication and approval.
- Analyze portfolio profitability within region & initiate corrective actions
- Initiate ideation, creation, and execution of CoGs (cost of goods savings) projects
- Ensure business continuation and minimize customer impact
- Drive portfolio complexity management to create a more focused, profitable & sustainable portfolio
- Safeguarding product contribution and value capturing via optimized product price
- Ensure excellent master data quality for relevant master data fields.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Product management 20%
- Business Continuation
- Lifecycle Management
- Implement and Governance
- Portfolio management 50%
- Cost of Goods
- Complexity Reduction
- Strategic portfolio management
- Individual project 30%
- Special Projects (e.g. PC Improvement, SBU initiative, T2M, SEAL, Complexity, Reporting, CoG, Regulatory, Sampling)
- Personal Development