At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Sales support to include order review and approval of all incoming orders and related shipping documents according to company policy, follow-up and troubleshooting on order status.
- Support customer inquiries related to orders and documentation such as SDS. Order form maintenance.
- Marketing support: manage promotional timelines and develop customer promotional communication.
- Assist in sourcing marketing and POS materials, prepare administrative documents such as purchasing requisitions & documentation, product IDH creation, initiate creative briefs and proofread / review deliverables.
- Maintain organized files for brand and department related information.
- Support customer inquiries, access and supply digital assets and other materials to support marketing and sales initiatives.
- Process customer credits as directed.
- Follow-up with business functions & colleagues as needed to support sales, customers and marking. Process mailroom orders.
- Support brand and customer events (virtual or in-person).
- Attend relevant meetings to support sales and marketing efforts for brands, provide follow-up notes as needed.
- One or more years’ experience in customer care, sales & marketing support.
- Self-motivated problem solver able to prioritize and work independently to meet / manage deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail & follow-up, time management and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Agile, resourceful, and collaborative team member with excellent customer care skills. Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint: Strong written and verbal communication. Must be able to write clearly, accurately, and professionally as well as create Power Point presentations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to organize and format data and preform calculations.
- College / University degree a plus.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus.
The salary for this role is $ 70,000.00 – 80,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.