Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Supplier Relationship Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Join our team as Supplier relationship Specialist! Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
As Supplier relationship Specialist, you will be taking ownership of communication with external suppliers regarding the Regulatory Mapping project, Eco Vadis assessment or Sustainability. You will be driving process improvements while leveraging tools like Microsoft Excel. Additionally, your responsibilities will be:
- Proactive support of external and internal partners via phone or email communication
- Active follow-up until requests are fulfilled
- Participation on a calls to share status of requests
- Contribution to monthly reporting
- Understanding of Regulatory notice document and handling
- English language on an active level
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication
- MS Excel on intermediate level
- Experience with data sets and data analysis are advantage for this position
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1300 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.