At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in close collaboration with our customers, in regards of KPI-review, process optimization and steering of projects – Mainly within the Ecommerce Customers
- Customer complaints & claims management: customer interaction and ad-hoc analysis during inbound calls; monitoring of cases managed in Shared Service Centre
- Manage inbound communication from Internal and External customers, identifying customer needs and ensure appropriate resolution
- Handle multiple sources of communication – phone, e-mail,
- Work cross functionally – Sales, Logistics, Demand Planning, 3PL, Marketing and Sales
- Be customers‘ counterpart for solving and negotiating any operational topic/issue related to orders (delays, incidents, returns, prices, invoices, etc…)
- Help drive improvements in the team’s performance
- Accurate allocation of error reason codes
- Using analysis and insight, highlight key trends and possible improvements
- Work within company practice/guidelines and compliance
- Integration within a collaborative team with passion & experience
- Opportunity to work independently, while provided with the necessary team support
- Deep insights in the processes of an international market player within the exciting and fastmoving retail industry