At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Conduct in-depth market research on customers, competitors, suppliers, and latest sustainability related regulatory trends in areas such as climate change, circular economy, and toxic-free materials. Present research findings to the team and contribute to discussions on new initiatives and ideas.
- Support the development and execution of the business unit’ sustainability strategy, specifically in areas such as internal sustainability upskilling program, external marketing and communication campaigns and development of customer-centric materials to enable sales teams.
- Support business unit’s sustainability strategy lead and help maintaining best practices and documenting strategic projects status and progress.
- Provide support for events and other special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.