At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
This can be a remote role based somewhere in the Northeast area.
- The Regional Business Manager (RBM) is responsible to manage customers within an assigned Sales Region. His/her focus is to manage a Broker Network and deliver on Key Financial objectives in net sales, profitability, market share, and trade management. The RBM will focus on developing a strategic partnership with Key Customers and strengthen Henkel’s position as the customer’s preferred partner by providing category solutions with Henkel brands. The RBM should ensure a solid understanding and execution of all brand commercialization and develop new business opportunities to maximize sales and influence. RBM’s will have direct management responsibility over Retailer Brand opportunities and positioning.
- Manage customers within a sales region, focusing on managing a Broker Network and deliver on Key Financial objectives in net sales, profitability, market share, and trade management.
- Manage strategic partnership with key customers and develop a Business Plan that addresses the assortment, pricing, promotion, and planogram elements in area of responsibility.
- Manage all internal teams to deliver business solutions. Additionally, work in unison with sales agent to direct and manage backroom functions such as presentation development, promotional planning tracking, retail pricing, etc.
- Manage launch strategy and execution plan of all innovation (items and new brands) in LHC with effective project management.
- Manage internal and external customer communications.
- Provide direction to cross functional resources, find insights to drive strategic plan, and execute the plan with excellence.
- Deliver semi-monthly forecasting of revenue, net sales, and retail sales.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain on inputs and metrics to ensure optimization of sales.
- Lead promotional negotiations for optimal promotion planning and investments.
- Closely cooperate with local marketing and shopper marketing on how to leverage POS and market shares with the customer via loyalty and personalization.
- Carry out “Actual vs. Plan” analysis of financial KPIs.
- Work with internal e-commerce team to drive adoption of marketing and brand initiatives for the customers e-commerce website.
- Monitor & benchmark achievement of quantitative and qualitative KPIs.
- Pursue appropriate, strategic alliances that support aggressive market share and revenue growth and execute profitable market penetration strategically.