At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage 3rd party logistics providers to ensure safety, service, quality and cost control.
- Participate on improvement teams and WFO strategy teams.
- Approve and track 3PL invoices and costs.
- Drive inventory accuracy and quality improvements at 3PL providers.
- Ensure compliance with Henkel policies and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Operations, or related technical field.
- 3 or more years' leadership/supervisor experience in manufacturing and/or logistics environment.
- Advanced communication, presentation, data analysis, and problem-solving skills preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications; SAP knowledge preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing; Frequent computer operations as required for the role.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to other 3PLs in North America network.
The salary for this role is $81,600.00 - $114,200.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.