At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Strategy: Set the short and long-term strategic vision and plans for the assigned brands; aligning with the overall Henkel Consumer Brands Division goals and the global organization’s vision. Contribute to channel/account plans with support of sales strategy/ sales teams.
- Brand Planning: Plan and deliver full year integrated brand plans with internal cross-functional and external agency partners to deliver against brand and sales targets. Experience with large national innovation launches will be considered a bonus.
- Business Analysis: Become a business expert by closely tracking business performance, providing situation deep-dives as needed, and evaluating marketing initiatives and innovations.
- Brand Management: Profitability optimization, media planning, consumer promotion, market research, merchandising initiatives, and packaging development.
- Innovation: Lead Canada specific innovation projects and leverage North American innovation shared across the border.
- Brand Differentiation: Create brand differentiation in market through distinctive marketing communication to achieve business targets and capture market share growth.
- Full P&L Ownership: Deliver on P&L targets by balancing profitable topline revenue growth with sales teams and cost improvement opportunities with cross-functional operations teams.
- Budget Management: Manage budget planning and management to ensure resource allocation meets brand and company targets.
- Global Representation: Regularly liaise with US/global counterparts to ensure opportunities to harmonize innovation and brand communications are fully leveraged.
- Operations: Work closely with supply chain to ensure product setup, relaunches & launches happen in a timely fashion with appropriate volume forecast assumptions and minimal disruptions/write-offs.