At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers.
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap.
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory / at defined account.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors (A, B).
- Communicates with KAM / Sales team on specific customers tasks and priorities (A some SBU, L).
- Coordinates with technical customer service to conduct line trials, (re)solves customer requests and complaints (A).
- Executes pricing and promotional actions (A), Executes KAM strategy (listing, promotions) (A some SBU, B).
- Manages and/ or steers distributor salesforce / 3rd Party Representation (A).
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales (L); ensures merchandising and brand representation in stores / salons (A some SBU, B).
- Conducts field, market, jobsite or store visits; follows up on store implementation/promotion, in-store stock levels, identifies gaps (A).
- Coordinates education implementation and sales impact with technical advisors (A, B).
- Takes and processes customer orders; negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract management (A, B).
- Steers the overdue payments, blocks orders if needed.
- Post-Secondary Education required; University Degree preferred.
- Live within geographic core of territory (Minneapolis/St. Paul).
- Must be a self–starter and able to work independently.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong organization skills.
- Must be competent with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must feel comfortable presenting to groups of people.
- Previous industrial sales experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and natural curiosity of manufacturing processes.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Someone looking for a career opportunity with a Global Leader in Adhesives and Sealants.
•Competitive Base Pay plus Commission/Sales Bonus Program
•1st Day Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (4% matching)
•Vacation Time, Paid Time Off
•Tuition Reimbursement Program
•Employee Referral Incentive Program
•Employee Discount Program
•Parental Time Off
•Car Allowance Program
•Home Based Office
The salary for this role is $70,000.00 - $85,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.