Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
HR Systems Management & Contact Center Specialist with Italian and English
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- First contact point to Henkel employees regarding all questions that appear about all HR tools and applications, global annual processes, HR policy, internal regulations, etc.
- Support incoming requests via phone (Contact Center), internal ticketing tool and chat
- Provides support to and executes the respective HR processes
- Communicates with colleagues from different Shared Service Centers, HRBPs and stakeholders
- Support new and challenging HR initiatives and being an active part in the implementation and improvements of new projects in HR areas
- Proficient level (in verbal and written form) in English and Italian language is a MUST
- Proficient level (in verbal and written form) in German is WELCOME
- Work experience with an emphasis on customer service is an advantage
- Intermediate MS office skills Pro-active, open minded, self-reliant, customer-oriented team-player with good communication skills
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1350 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.