United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Purchasing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensures supply continuity and manages all critical shortages and Force Majeures avoiding out of stock situations and impact on NES Alongside Supply Chain, optimizes the e2e demand to supply value chain to improve supplier service level, supplier quality level and Raws / Packs inventory
- Supports the Sourcing categories in bringing contractual agreements to a higher level of maturity and standardization with regards to risk mitigation and operational performance
- Manages together with the team all operational standard processes with the target to enable supply, secure supply, improve supply and verify supply
- Ensures consistent global documentation and reporting on supply disruptions and defined supply resilience KPIs in the region
- Enhances usage of tool on supplier performance (Supplier Evaluations, On Time in Full performance) supply disruption and proactive risk mitigation
- Responsible for local supplier scouting with close collaboration with the sourcing teams to increase the sourcing flexibility
- Drives sourcing initiatives, such as cost of goods and net working capital on behalf of portfolio of responsibility, ensuring the Purchasing Function delivers regionally
- MBA degree with a minimum of three years of related Purchasing experience OR...
- Bachelor's degree with five years of related experience.
- SAP experience preferred Knowledge of good Purchasing and Supply Chain practices, such as Supplier Performance Management Experience managing business continuity, contingency or crisis management situations in regards to supply
- Knowledge of market including supplier base, general industry information and supply and cost drivers
- Negotiation skills, with a flexible approach to negotiating depending on situation
The salary for this role is $90,000.00 - $110,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular