United States, St. Louis, MO, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
$7,500 Sign On Bonus Available
* Stationary Engineer will work in St. Louis’ Sulfonation Department which manufactures surfactants via chemical processes.
* Schedule: A Crew - Mon-Thurs 11:00pm-7:00am & Sat 7:00 am-7:00pm
* Overtime up to 60 total hours/week is possible.
* The hourly rate for this role is $36.31.
* Responsible for various result systems contributing to operational & organizational improvement.
* Operate, control, regulate boiler operation, including troubleshooting boiler & boiler auxiliary problems.
* Preventive maintenance on boilers & cooling towers & fire sprinkler system inspection & repair
* Facility upkeep, including grounds maintenance, HVAC Systems, Fire Protection Systems & plant wide Utility Systems.
* Troubleshoot & repair all plant equipment using available resources.
* Must possess current Stationary Engineers License – Class 1 for the City of St. Louis.
* Minimum 5 years experience in industrial type maintenance or equivalent of technical schooling and experience.
* Must achieve acceptable scores on Validated Assessment Tests and pass the fork truck and elevator-platform lifts certification test.
* Basic capabilities in the use of hand tools, power tools, welding & machining.
* Read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics, piping schematics, and mechanical assembly drawings.
* Basic experience with 120V power distribution systems as well as signal, control and communication.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular