Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Global Recruitment
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the global recruitment team in strategic digitalization projects and initiatives
- Actively participate in day-to-day management and development of our recruitment tools and platforms
- Collaborate with IT, governance and employer reputation stakeholders
- Get to know and support in the implementation of Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Design communication materials for our global HR community, employees and managers
- Assist in collecting, measuring and analyzing global recruitment KPIs
- Provide support and guidance to the global recruitment community on selected topics
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies preferably in the fields of human resources, psychology, business administration or computer sciences
- First practical project or international experiences, e.g. internships, student initiatives or a semester abroad
- Excellent English language skills
- Very good skills in Office 365, e. g. Teams, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint
- Keen interest in digitalization, recruitment and project management
- Reliable, enthusiastic and positive team-player with high level of energy
- Availability for 4-6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.