PHL, Laguna, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in analyzing large and complex supply chain data sets to identify patterns, trends, and insights
- Develop and deploy predictive models using statistical and machine learning techniques to optimize Henkel supply chain operations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement supply chain strategies that leverage data insights to inform business decisions
- Manage supply chain projects from inception to completion, including defining project scope, managing timelines and budgets, and ensuring successful project outcomes
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to deliver project objectives within established timelines and budgets
- Communicate project status and risks to stakeholders and senior management; Conduct presentations and trainings to internal and external stakeholders on data analysis and project management best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in supply chain data science and project management
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related disciplines
- With at least three (3) years of experience in Supply Chain (focusing on Analytics), Data Science, or related fields
- Must have proficiency in Python, Power BI, SQL for statistical analysis, machine learning techniques, and data visualization; Experience in PySpark, Databricks, and R is highly preferred
- Background in supply chain management methodologies and concepts, such as demand planning, inventory management, and logistics optimization is an advantage
- Familiarity with project management (especially in methodologies like Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall); Having a proven track record of leading cross-functional teams and delivering successful projects is required
- With strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences; Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- With strong business acumen and the ability to translate data insights into business recommendations
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.