At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Site Lead Leader will lead initiatives including Standardization of Processes, Operational Systems and supply chain improvement leveraging HPS (Henkel Production Systems) Standards inclusive of Six Sigma, 5S, OEE, Visual Management, etc.
- Provide professional Development and Training to onsite teams using lean tools and methodology.
- Work with site leadership to identify and validate savings opportunities with the Cost Chase Database
- Lead the Check/Adjust meetings to help improve site results and develop employees to become better problem solvers using the A3 Problem Solving methodology
- Evaluate, where necessary, key manufacturing processes (benchmarks/industry leaders/best practices) and develop plans to identify opportunities for improvement
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement (CI) Workshops (3-10 days) targeting the outcome of sustainable improvements
- Lead cross functional projects tasked with improving manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Lead cultural changes at the site and support continued deployment of HPS within Henkel
- Lead and develop the 5S program
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, or Supply Chain.
- 5+ years experience in lean manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma green belt preferred.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Root cause analysis tools.
- Excellent leadership and team building skills; strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Competent in project management, possessing the ability to lead continuous improvement workshops/events.
- Ability to continuously work in a manufacturing environment.
The salary for this role is $75,000.00 - $105,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.