At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages contract manufacturing organization and capability for the BU to ensure quality products supply on time.
- Partners with respective teams to optimize BU contract manufacturing footprint.
- Monitors compliance of social standards, SHEQ, stock taking and performance in line with legal and Henkel requirements.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates BU 3PM compliance performance with support from relevant site compliance related professional.
- Collaborates with audit team to conduct BU 3PM compliance audit as per plan.
- Follows up compliance audit findings to ensure timely closure.
- Coordinates with business / Purchasing / relevant site team to select and consolidate tollers.
- Manages BU 3PM complaints by Henkel's CCMS and SCMS
- Responsible for routine toller key performance of BU technology, quality, responsiveness, delivery and cost with monthly BU 3PM reports
- Ensures effective system available to protect Henkel BU technologies, business information and Henkel supplied materials.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- 3PM GCN management 30%
- Business partner for SBUs 25%
- Team information alignment 25%
- 3PM projects management 10%
- Other 3PM related activities 10%