At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Implementing SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) and Sustainability plans/programs and monitoring SHE KPIs as monthly, quarterly and annually in order to sustain good SHE system
- Leading site OHS committe, process safety management and energy management meetings
- Conducting special SHE and Sustainability projects in Gebkim Plant in order to achieve SHE KPIs
- Facilitating compliance to local and international legal requirements and Henkel SHE standards and procedures compliance for relevant locations (Capacity report, Environmental Permit, Shift Working Document etc.)
- Taking SHE Responsible role in projects aspect of Safety, Health and Environment (Risk assessments, legal and Henkel requirements, legal applications etc.)
- Providing monthly basis safety, health and environment reports to management and global reporting line
- Performing risk assessments and Corporate Alert Letter GAP analyses for Gebkim Plant
- Conducting workplace, process and job safety risk assessments
- Performing internal and suppliers (3PM&3PL) SHE audits
- Maintaining ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001 management system for Gebkim site