At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Opportunity to look behind the scenes of a successful FMCG company
- Support the account with the launch of new products
- Day-to-day business assistance and follow-up
- Preparation of sales presentations specified to this client
- Develop together with the account team different innovative activities and tailor-made promotions
- Support of Field Sales representative (Preparation tools, PowerBi)
- Implementation of specific field projects (Relaunches)
- Analysis of Field Sales
- Academic studies in Economics, Business or related fields
- Proficient user of MS Office Package, especially MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English, with Dutch or French being a strong advantage
- Strong interest in Sales and Marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Interested in developing analytical skills and gaining first sales experiences
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, responsible and with commercial attitude
- Available full-time, for 6 months from July 2023
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month internship, starting in July 2023, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.