At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop global sourcing strategy for the technology spend and to define execution modalities after approval by the Category Team Lead (CTL) and the Material Group (MG)
- Develop and drive global strategies with support of regional KAMs
- Deliver bottom line / top line results, manage the basket and/or project spend according to long term planning and upfront target defined monitoring and evaluate market- and product innovation
- Support the CTL to include systematically into strategy definition E2E cost optimization in full interaction with G-SC support and guide Local/regional buyers in execution of the sourcing for the technology maintain and negotiate agreement with Henkel Preferred Suppliers (HEPS), global suppliers and equipment standardization
- Gain and document sustainably total value chain, industry and supply base insight/knowledge for selected spend
- Conduct periodical risk assessment and design and manage adequate countermeasures for selected spend
- Ensure cross fertilization of knowledge and best practices sharing inside the Category Team and across MG
- Be responsible for periodical progress measurement, accuracy of information and data, in-time delivery, audit conform documentation