At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Acts as Business Partner for all Business Units (BUs) on customer credit risk management.
- Conducts customer credit risk assessment and analysis and proactively monitors credit exposure while working with business & other stakeholders to optimize cash net working capital minimizing bad debt losses.
- Operates the day-to-day credit management activities including review of credit held sales orders and credit limits according to approval matrix.
- Collaborate with GBS+ and other stakeholders to provide timely reporting & ensuring the quality of the process while ensuring compliance with the corporate standard “Customer Credit Management”.
- Participate in/lead local & regional OTC Europe projects aimed at optimizing the end-to-end Order-to-Cash process.