At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
You can lead your recruitment team in an effort to attract and recruit top, diverse talent who will help Henkel drive business results, while providing the best experience for our candidates and internal stakeholders
- Manage, coach and develop the recruiting team for the assigned area of responsibility, as well as recruit for senior-level positions as business needs arise.
- Establish relationships and consult with key stakeholders and hiring managers on recruitment and candidate experience to assure a best in class recruitment process and experience.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for the long-term orientation of the team and the efficient, state-of-the-art fulfillment of core tasks.
- Close exchange, collaboration, and project cooperation with the Regional and Global "Centers of Expertise" Teams for recruitment and recruitment systems. These Teams include Employer Reputation; Talent and Learning; Governance; and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Work closely with recruiting managers in other regions to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate on national-level initiatives.
- Ensure all recruitment activities are done in accordance with employment laws and regulations and corporate code of conduct.
- Prepare periodic updates & analyses of Regional recruiting metrics/costs to HR leadership and make recommendations for any process/policy improvements