At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Manage and support the daily activities of the Quality Assurance on site to achieve the quality improvement programs by taking part to the investigation of non- conformities and by researching of the root causes, but also of the process by maintaining and improving the quality management system of the plant.
- Support in internal nonconformities and Customer complaint investigations, by collecting inputs from Production, Product Development and Quality Control and by agreeing, after a deep root cause analysis, on corrective action plan
- Lead Product and Quality Reviews
- Support process optimization, considering also inputs deriving from risk assessment (PFMEA)
- Manage and Follow up Management of Change
- Provide quality training to the site
Quality Systems Management
- Support maintenance of IATF 16949 certification in the plant
- Support in the review of customer quality agreements and customer questionnaires and in the issue of PPAP
- Organize and follow up on actions deriving from Internal audit
- Support in organizing customer audits
- Support in monitoring and ensuring compliance of quality system based on internal and external standards
- Support in developing and implementing external certifications (where needed)