At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Represent the voice and needs of the shopper across the organization by providing thought leadership to Sales and Marketing by providing a holistic view of the shopper
- Identify/Understand/Share shopper behaviors and trends at the category and channel level to help develop stronger understanding of key growth opportunities and what is required to win
- Collaborate with Sales Strategy and Marketing partners to develop category and selling stories & strategies grounded in shopper insights
- Be the HQ category subject matter expert to support field sales
- Influence retailer execution via creation of objective recommendations from category strategy to shelving execution
- Support NPI launches in development of category-focused sales presentations supported with shopper-based insights
- Manage multiple complex analyses and custom research projects from start to finish to help drive more “why” understanding and evaluate strategies for winning with shopper at key customers
- Develop comprehensive learning plans, determine appropriate data sources, determine scope and methodology, execute research studies with suppliers, synthesize key learnings, translate learning into actionable recommendations, and create/deliver compelling presentations that force change
- Link the understanding of category shopper behavior and the implications to brand and retailer strategies
- Identify critical knowledge gaps and develop learning plans to address business needs
- Bachelors’ degree with 8+ years of experience in Shopper Insights, Market Research, or Category Management
- Demonstrated success in developing category strategies and actionable recommendations to fuel category and brand development
- Experience managing custom research studies from start to finish (i.e. consumer decision trees, segmentation, A&U)
- Strong experience with a full range of syndicated data sources (i.e. IRI/Nielsen POS & Panel, Spectra, Kantar, Mintel, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize multiple sources of data (qualitative and quantitative) and develop compelling insights to tell a holistic and actionable story
- Effective storytelling and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to collaborate and share insights across the organization
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The annualized salary range for this role is $105,000.00–$178,200.00 This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.