At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of Master Data Adhesives reports
- Responsible for the overall coordination and execution of projects assigned in the roadmap while ensuring project milestones are achieved on time
- Responsible for various coordination needed to ensure Master Data Adhesive reports are up to date and relevant
In charge of monitoring the progress of the team’s Continuous Improvement initiatives and deep dive action items completion
- Accountable for steering process immersion activities for a smooth and result-driven activity
- Supports Team Lead in steering closure of identified and approved white spots