Do you want to work for an award-winning employer and global leader in the Consumer Goods and Chemical Manufacturing sectors? Dare to learn new skills, advance in your career and make an impact at Henkel. Henkel is the organization behind brands such as Loctite, Persil, Dial and many more.
We are hiring immediately for full-time Maintenance Mechanics – and we are offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
Do you dare to make an impact?
6:45 PM - 7:00 AM
New hire will train for 4 to 6 months on day shift (6:45 AM - 7:00 PM) then transition to nights after that time period.
WHY JOIN HENKEL
We are committed to providing you the best employee experience possible and have won multiple top employer awards for going above and beyond in supporting our team. In addition to paid time off, 401k matching and health insurance (that starts on day 1), you will get:
- Safety-First Workplace: Your safety is always put ahead of production - that's why we have won multiple safety awards
- Competitive Wages & Incentives: Average pay starts at $23/hour, plus an annual group bonus plan, annual merit increases, recognition bonuses and employee referral bonuses are available
- Flexible Work Schedules: We offer multiple shifts, which can include increased pay through shift differentials
- Career Progression Opportunities: Through training and good performance, employees can progress to earn higher wages
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Paid parental leave, scholarship program, discounted child and elderly care to name a few
- Tuition Reimbursement: Monetary support to continue your education
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you’ll play a critical role in manufacturing our leading products like Loctite. Specifically, you will:
- Execute the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications
- Work closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products
- Set up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Identify and implement opportunities of process optimization