United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Finance
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Preparing annual external corporation tax returns and computations and ensuring timely submission to tax authorities.
- Preparing quarterly internal corporation tax returns and computations.
- Preparing quarterly and annual tax accounting workings and supporting the annual tax review by external auditors.
- Reviewing all corporation tax returns, computations and accounting workings for technical correctness and compliance with tax law.
- Ensuring accurate forecasting and timely payment of all corporate tax liabilities.
- Providing corporate tax support on projects involving business, organisational and system changes.
- Monitor potential corporate tax risks and work towards proposed remedial actions.
- Ensure adequate transfer pricing documentation is maintained.
- Communicate changes in corporate tax law and tax authority practice to stakeholders.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
- A CTA or other professional accounting qualification
- 2 years demonstrable experience in Corporate Tax compliance
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- Experience with corporation tax software and SAP
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.