At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Actively engage with customers and business partners by continuously coordinating the resolution of dispute and deduction cases.
- Responsible for management FSCM cases
- Liaise with counterparts and local Business and Customer Support Group to resolve customer disputes/issues surrounding the account
- Responsible for DDM Reporting and issue resolution
- Support investigation and resolution of unidentified payments and deductions by contacting customer directly to request for remittance details and claim copy, respectively.
- Ensure completion and timely submission of end of day report/weekly and monthly report
- Cultivate OTC Culture along with CI and ISO mindset. Perform specific projects and tasks that Team Lead or Team Manager will assign