Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Accounts Receivables Specialist with French
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsibility for Accounts Receivables (A/R) Management on customer accounts
- Proactive contacting of customers on open A/R positions (reminder letters, collection calls)
- Answering incoming inquiries on customer account status from customers and sales
- A/R Maintenance and reconciliations with key customer accounts
- Co-operation with Customer Services, Credit Management, Incoming payments and local Sales team across all businesses for respective countries
- Secondary education with leaving examination, university degree is welcome
- Economical background is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of French and English language on a communicative level is required
- Customer orientation, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on details, analytical skills, determination to succeed
- Active team player with energy and drive
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1350 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contrat et type d'emploi:
N’utilisez pas cette adresse email pour postuler. Pour déposer votre candidature, veuillez cliquer sur « Postuler maintenant ». Les candidatures envoyées par email ne seront pas traitées.