At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- We are looking for the Commercial Financial Director for one of our global Strategic Business Units (SBUs), managed out of Germany (Düsseldorf) or North America (Preferred locations: Bridgewater or Rocky Hill)
- The mission of your role is to shape the business strategy and run key projects for the SBU, provide financial & commercial insights, and drive its future performance
- You will be instrumental in developing the business globally together with the leadership team, organically as well as through M&A
- The position holder is an integral part of the Senior Management Team of the SBU
- Your responsibilities include performing strategic and operational business planning, setting priorities for investments, translating strategy into financial targets
- Capturing business growth opportunities by creating financial insights, assessing portfolio and performance, identifying gaps, and defining strategic & tactical measures
- Optimizing operating margins by creating transparency about profitability development and root causes, identifying and steering improvement measures like pricing, cost performance, customer portfolio management, differentiated resource allocation
- Driving inorganic growth plans and running key projects for the SBU