United States, Bay Point, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Associate Supply Chain Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
In this critical role, the Associate Supply Chain Manager will work alongside the Site Supply Chain Manager and Operations Director to drive Strategic Initiatives and Critical Supply Chain Processes. This position will work across functions and global regions to drive Supply Chain Performance and results. This role works within the exciting and fast-growing Global Aerospace Industry which is complex and challenging.
- Responsible for the Monthly Supply Review Process, including rough cut capacity planning and long range planning
- Represents Supply Chain and Operations in Demand Review process and alignment to constrained supply plan.
- Drive Key Metrics such as Service, Inventory Optimization and Production Schedule Adherence.
- Lead Annual Strategic initiative Projects defined by the Site Leadership Team related to Cost Savings, Performance Improvements and Change Management.
- Supports cross regional projects within Supply Chain for the site.
- Conducts data analysis to support the site and to drive performance in targeted areas.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, Engineering, Operations Management or Business preferred.
- 2-5 years of related experience in supply planning/buying, warehousing, inventory control etc.
- Highly Driven individual who can handle complex processes and support various projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong Leadership Skills and ability to lead and motivate people.
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented with emphasis on accuracy.
- Able to develop and maintain strong cooperative working relationships within the group and across the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office products: Excel, Word and Power o Must have at least intermediate level excel skills.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Ability to problem solve and implement effective corrective actions.
- Strong Experience using an ERP system; SAP experience a plus.
- APICS CPIM certification a plus.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular