At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Accurate and timely creation and update of Packaging material master data (ZBOM, unit of measure (UOM) update, pallet picture, stickability and article report generation) provided by the requesters
- Handle mass upload for creation and update of packaging material master data.
- Perform various coordination and information gathering needed for Packaging material master data maintenance in SAP, including answering of queries/emails and monitoring of workflows
- Responsible for generating master data download/reports and executing master data clean up needed by the business
- Involvement in project execution related to packaging master data
- Contribute and initiate process improvement