Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Specialist Consumer Service with German
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Daily contact with native speakers (DACH) – not only consumers, but also our stakeholders from Marketing local team, R&D, Corporate Communication, etc.
- Handling incoming consumer enquiries (via e-mail, telephone, social media channels) about our washing and cleaning brands, (E.g. Persil, Perwol, Somat, Bref, etc.)
- Advice on the application of the complete product portfolio
- Processing of escalations/ complaints
- Collecting consumer feedback into our CRM database for Marketing needs
- Excellent Customer service focus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German
- Good usage of English for internal communication when required (B2)
- Ability to deal with a variety of business owners and resolve inquiries in a friendly and polite manner
- Ability to handle more complex product lines and customer inquiries
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Experience with PCs, including MS Windows Operating System and the Internet Experience with any CRM tool preferred
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1500 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.