At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Being the first point of contact to handle and resolve inquiries coming from customer and sales team for Adhesive Technologies Business Unit
- Ensuring an effective and successful first time communication with the customer
- Assuming responsibility for the customer interaction and ad-hoc analysis during inbound calls; monitoring of cases managed in Support Office
- Providing efficient and structured service to our customers and sales team by handling their requests, complaints and coordinating a final response
- Participating in regular customer meetings (e.g. quarterly meetings to review KPIs and metrics)
- Assuming responsibility to effectively use the ticketing system to register all cases
- Taking part in Customer Services projects that will contribute to improved service levels, business growth, increased efficiencies and consequently reduced costs
- Ensuring successful execution of daily operations cycle