Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
We are looking for a 3D Designer with a sense of detail and aesthetics to join our dynamic 3D team. Your role will be to create 3D models based on a reference, animate objects, prepare new Packshots, or edit the existing Packshots according to customer requirements. You will be responsible for achieving the best visual quality for marketing purposes for different countries.
Our team is key to Henkel’s global packaging creation and digital marketing. If you want to join this exciting and diverse environment, send us your portfolio. After testing your skills, we will be happy to talk about your successes and achievements and your expectations.
We are ready to provide everything you need for onboarding and your further professional, financial, and personal development with us.
To make an easy and effective start, we expect you to have:
- 2+ years of experience in 3D modelling and creating photorealistic images
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max in After Effect, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Cinema 4D is an advantage
- Very good skills in modelling, shading, texturing, and lightning
- High commitment to quality and a proactive and independent working style
- Fluent English (written/verbal interaction in an international environment)
- Up-to-date knowledge of existing tools, techniques & technologies that aid 3D packshot creation
- A curious mind and a sense of humour are welcome
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1 600 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.