At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead and manage the implementation of Launch/ Relaunch Projects of Henkel Consumer Brands by following Project Timelines.
- Acts as central interface to Production, Demand and Supply Planning, Purchasing, R&D, Marketing and other stakeholders.
- Ensures that projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations, negotiates changes in project resources as necessary to achieve objectives and timelines.
- Deal with operational issues and negotiate and resolve issues as they arise.
- Coordinate and communicate with Region and Global, provide periodic project updates.
- Measures and reports time execution of launch activities.
- Tracks Obsolete Lists & Scrap Approvals.
- Responsible for Master Data Maintenace & New SKU Creation via SAP tools.
- Performing Bottleneck Analysis & Defining Project Milestones.
- Phase in Phase out (PIPO) & Benchmark Analyzing for each project.
Co-packing Planner Responsibilities;
- Managing Co-Pack Production Planning Process - Relabeling and/or mix case (with 3rd Party Manufacturer).
- Leading Inventory Management & Risk Assesment for CoPack products.
- Supporting local production with reworking operations.