At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for managing the demand planning and forecasting in coordination with local Sales & Marketing departments
- Monitoring of quality and reasonability of sales forecasts regarding timings, activities and company targets
- Ensuring that both short and long-term demand is properly forecasted and communicated to Planning & Operations for on time procurement, production planning and distribution & delivery
- Taking active role on Sales and Operations Planning process (S&OP)
- Linking with Marketing/ KAM's and Supply Chain responsible on the phase in - phase out management of New & Discontinued products
- Working in close coordination with Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing and Supply Planning
- Close follow up of obsoletes and aiming zero obsolete in every launch/relaunch
- Tracking of slow mover goods, and reducing stocks with actively planning with Sales, Marketing and Category Management teams
- Preparing regular reports for management team
- Achievement of Supply Chain KPIs - Sales Forecasting Accuracy, BIAS, Service Level, Slow Moving Items