At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Henkel as the global leader in adhesives, sealants and surface-treatment technologies for the Automotive & Metal Industries, creates competitive advantage for our customers along the entire value chain of car manufacturing. And we partner with our customers right from the start, so that we understand their needs and develop tailored solutions – for today and tomorrow.
The position in Middle or North of Germany we are offering is in the SBU Automotive Components. The responsibility is being a sales engineer for different automotive suppliers in Germany.
- The Sales Engineer for Automotive E-Mobility is responsible for identifying and driving technical projects at our existing and future customers which are manufacturing components for electric vehicles
- Identify potential applications mainly for Power Conversion & E-Drive systems and new Battery Housing/Box concepts
- Be part of an e-Mobility team that is at Henkel responsible for a fast growing and exciting business with solutions for electric vehicles based on Henkel’s excellent capabilities in thermal materials, adhesives, sealants and functional coatings
- Build up relationships to our existing and new customers and successfully close business opportunities on e-mobility projects
- Understand key technical customer requirements and specifications
- Get technical and commercial approvals for Henkel products
- Daily close collaboration with design and material engineers
- Establishment, development and maintenance of a network to existing but also new customers and their partners
- Project Management to drive projects from first design discussion to prototyping to approval to production scale-up phase and first sales
- Involve internal stakeholders at Henkel, e.g., research and development team to get support for achieving the technical customer approval