At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support Regional PMO in various administrative tasks
- Coordinate operating (meeting) cycle incl. preparatory activities
- Act as central point of contact across teams and departments (global, region and country)
- Organize and prepare for meetings, incl. gathering documents and attending to logistics
- Manage department-internal SharePoint incl. collecting/filing reference materials
- Coordinate conferences, workshops, and team events (e.g., annual dinner, team building, etc.)
- Arrange business travel, incl. overarching schedule, ticketing, visa application, claims settlement, etc.
- Manage and optimize administrative processes (e.g., small items purchasing, IT infrastructure, newcomer onboarding, seating arrangements, etc.)
- Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- Coordinate and organize meetings, conferences, and events (40%)
- Maintain and optimize office filing system (30%)
- Take charge of administrative processes, incl. travel arrangements (30%)
- Participate in various projects (10%)