At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Sales Finance Manager will help to drive decision-making, working as a business partner supporting the Sales organization.
- This position requires a full understanding of customer’s business across all brands, including driving customer and business insights, leading monthly financial reporting, supporting forecasting process, understanding customer cost to serve and running promotion ROI analysis.
- This role is also responsible for optimizing and ensuring promotional activities deliver on strategic objectives.
- Support the sales teams on major national retailers
- Provide financial and strategic insights to Henkel Consumer Brands
- Lead financial reviews with sales team, assess and identify risks and opportunities.
- Play key role in Sales & Operational Planning process, driving key decisions and alignment for the volume forecast.
- Work cross-functionally, interacting with multiple functional areas including sales, net revenue management and finance.
- Develop and manage reporting to measure performance helping to drive visibility and accountability.
- Prepare P&Ls and ROI insights on customer promotional activities
- Provide financial analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Continuously work to streamline, automate and improve processes.
- Bachelors’ degree, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience, preferably in CPG industry
- Proven ability to interpret and analyze financial statements, including P&Ls.
- Strong business analysis, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills required
- Trade Promotion Management system and SAP experience highly desirable
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company
- Self-starter with ability to meet deadlines, possesses strong project management skills
- Results-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work with high attention to detail
- Strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills
The salary for this role is $120,000.00 - $160,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.