At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The head of Channel management of China function will lead the team to achieve the following vision:
- Develop & implement country channel strategy to support accelerated growth in China market
- Drive strategic partnership with top channel partners & enable competence growth of all channel partners
- Co-develop e-commerce strategy with marketing & execute to drive incremental growth
- Drive for best-in class channel management process efficiency and governance within Henkel and B2B business in China
- Principal Accountabilities
- Define & implement China differentiated & integrated Channel strategy to drive for sustainable & profitable growth of ACM China business in next 5 years; Including direct / indirect channel mix, channel business model innovations, channel structure quantity & quality review and optimization depending on business (TA / Territory) on geographic level
- Enable our channel competence & channel management efficiency through implementing best in class tools, processes, and channel management practices; e.g.,Channel incentive plan; Channel partner competence upskilling and training;
- Channel partner lifecycle management, POS transparency enhancement & data usage; pricing mechanism set up and monitoring; innovation ideation process optimization and new products launch / promotion with channel partners; online & offline eco-system optimization.
- Support APAC Channel Excellency role to roll-out APAC channel expertise through piloting new initiatives and contribute best practices of China operations
- Position ACM as the strategic partner with DKAMs to lead the business development & enhance DKAMs’ commitment and investment in joint efforts with China sales team; E.g., channel partner annual development plan definition and execution, joint market / end customer development, DKAM central support system, joint marketing activities plan and execution.
- Drive for Loctite EC business as the industry benchmark and ensure O2O integration in close collaboration with China sales team; e.g., define business focus of online channel to serve as the most efficient channel to reach scattered end market;
- Identify key channel partners to build up the eco-system, strengthen online customer journey, define the pricing mechanism in line with our market pricing strategy; drive for more efficient leads generation and online marketing campaigns in joint collaboration with Marketing team
- Strengthen channel governance and compliance in collaboration with Legal / Controlling / Brand Equity & Protection function;