At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Handle all aspects of Healthy, Safety, and Environment matters on-site
- Manage Health & Safety audits and produce audit reports while following up on any pending actions
- Evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations
- Conduct regular audits for waste contractors to ensure compliance with Henkel's standards
- Lead investigations for all incidents and prepare related corrective & preventive actions